My Service Standard
Because I firmly believe that
you want someone who shares your views
about what your ceremony is to you, and therefore offers all the
enthusiasm and grace and expends all the effort required to make the
event truly wonderful, I guarantee the following:
- I do not overbook, so ample time is
allowed between ceremonies
- I will ensure that the ceremony is
creative, inclusive and participatory and is delivered with dignity and
style in accordance with mutually agreed plans.
- Unlimited consultation during the
planning phase - I take
the time to listen to you and make every effort to understand and
needs (basically, as long as it is legal we can find a way to do it).
- I acknowledge how busy you are and do
what I can to save you time
- Access to ceremony-specific resources in
the secure area of my web-site to assist you with making choices and to
assist you in avoiding the common mistakes that can ruin a ceremony.
- Advice about music, rituals, venue
characteristics, how to ensure your choices won't compromise your
photographs, and much more
- Attention to detail.
- All of the following for all ceremonies
with the exception of Warm and Wonderful Weekday/Weekend Weddings - my
fee Registry Office Alternative-style weddings)
- Writing and editing of a unique and
fully personalised ceremony based on the information you give me
- Final draft of the ceremony is provided
to you to check and sign off on.
- A professional and personalised copy of
your ceremony in print, beautifully presented.
- Quality, personalised certificates.
- Post-ceremony I will actively seek your