Standard for Ceremonies by Jennifer Cram
Because I firmly believe that you want someone who
shares your views about what your ceremony is to you,
and therefore offers all the enthusiasm and grace and
expends all the effort required to make the event truly
wonderful, I guarantee the following:
- I do not overbook, so ample time is allowed
- I will ensure that your ceremony is respectful,
relaxed, creative, inclusive and participatory and
is delivered with dignity and style in accordance
with mutually agreed plans.
- I offer unlimited consultation during the planning
phase. I take the time to listen to you and make
every effort to understand and accommodate your
needs (basically, as long as it is legal we can find
a way to do it).
- I acknowledge how busy you are and do what I can
to save you time
- Advice about music, rituals, venue
characteristics, how to ensure your choices won't
compromise your photographs, and much more
- Attention to detail
- Ceremony-specific resources to assist you with
making choices and to assist you in avoiding the
common mistakes that can ruin a ceremony.
- Writing and editing of a unique ceremony
based on the information you give me
- A professional and personalised copy of your
ceremony in print, beautifully presented (custom
ceremonies) or of your vows (Registry-Office Style
- Quality, personalised certificates.
- On the day I take a team approach to working with
your other service vendors (eg photographer,
videographer, venue coordinator etc) to ensure that
your ceremony runs smoothly.
- Post-ceremony I will actively seek your feedback